"High Stakes" is a game of Seven-Card Stud Poker that will be a fun and interactive experience for players.

What will make this stand out from all the other Poker videogames out there is the emphasis on a physical interaction as well as competition against smart, reactive opponents. The plan is to use both Nintendo's Wiimote and NaturaPoint's TrackIR head tracker for control to play against responsive, motion captured avatars for a truly immersive poker playing experience.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Transcript v0.1

Speech

Raise
“I’ll bet”
“I’ll see that bet”
“You got to be in it to win it!”
“Okay, raise”

Call
“I’m in”
“Yep”
“I call this one”
“I’m gonna call”
“I’ll… Call”

Check
“Check it out”
“Hmm… Check”
“I’ll… Check”
“Yes, I’ll check”

Fold
“I’m out”
“Count me out”
“No thanks”
“That’s it for me”
“Fold!”
“Argh! I need playable cards!”
“Well, I have to fold”
“What am I supposed to do?”

Win
“Yeah!”
“I knew it!”
“Yes!”

Trash talk
“You can’t win this one”
“You have to bet if you want to see my cards”
“You have something good? Prove it!”
“You might get lucky this time”
“You’re going to have to earn a win”
“What are you waiting for?”
“This must be the tough part”
“Play or be played”
“You can’t bluff me this time”

Actions

Check
Tap table with fingers
Tap knuckles on table
Open hand on table

Call
Throw in chip

Raise
Throw in chips

Thinking
Cross fingers
Hand over hand
Arms crossed
Fist under chin
Rest hand on cheek
Smile

Win
Fists in air
Clap hands
Punch air

Fold
Just put down cards
Look at cards and slide onto table

No comments: